Poker Supernova
An online diary of an attempt to reach Supernova Elite on Poker Stars.

The Night Before The Big Bang

.
It's New Years Eve!
Tomorrow I begin my push to Supernova Elite on Poker Stars. I shall explain more about the reasons for this as the blog continues but briefly it is an attempt to rake $200,000 over a calendar year. I will do this by playing $200NL cash games and need to play approximately 2,250,000 hands.

In return I will earn the following for simply breaking even.

1. $38,000 cash in milestone rewards as I hit certain levels.
2. $50,000 value in frequant player points (fpp's) which I can cash in at the store.
3. $12,000 package to WSOP main event, Las Vegas.
4. $14,500 package to Poker Stars Caribbean Adventure, Bahamas.
5. $5,000 entry to World Championship Of Online Poker (WCOOP).

All of this is for breaking even but I am expecting to also run in profit. I have a figure in mind that I expect to reach but won't disclose it at this time.

I need to play 6,000 poker hands a day. Each table plays approx 94 hands per hour but i shall be playing a lot of tables at a time. If playing on the laptop at home it will be 12 tables, laptop on mobile connection approx 9 tables (sometimes 6) and home on the desktop with 30" screen it will be 20 tables.

At present I am working full time so it will be difficult to fit all this in. After playing 500,000 hands I shall be re-evaluating everything. I have a winrate in mind and if I manage that through that many hands I may make a change to this situation.

So $90,000 for breaking even! It sounds good to me. I will make regular updates and explain as much as I can to assist anyone else who wants to try this. Thanks for reading.
3 comments:

good luck i know yerll do it


Is this who i think it is?? gl fish


Post a Comment

2009 Stats

VPP: 51,000 (5%)
Hands: 100,000
BB100: 0.94
Bonus Money: $8,150
Cash Profit: $3,659

Overall Profit: $11,809

Recent Posts

Recent Comments