Poker Supernova
An online diary of an attempt to reach Supernova Elite on Poker Stars.

No Going So Well

It's been a tough few days. I have certainly run bad but I have to admit there have been a few problems with my game. I am looking into this now.

I also dropped to 50c/$1 for a while, not because of bankroll issues, but just to try out new things. I seemed to be going great there before a few bad hands and a little tilt.

So unfortunately I am only $365 ahead for the year in the cash games. This is way off what I wanted to be.

So profit is $4,365 with the bonus I achieved and I am very close to reaching another $4,000 bonus (probably later today). I now have 33,500 vpp's so approaching 3.5% of the way there. I am happy with that as I have not had much time to play poker yet am ahead of schedule.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

2009 Stats

VPP: 51,000 (5%)
Hands: 100,000
BB100: 0.94
Bonus Money: $8,150
Cash Profit: $3,659

Overall Profit: $11,809

Recent Posts

Recent Comments