Poker Supernova
An online diary of an attempt to reach Supernova Elite on Poker Stars.

More Homework Needed

Short one. I had a bad run again so decided to take a look at my game. After 2 hrs working thru tracker stats I found some leaks. So started playing again and immediately managed a $2100 profit. But yesterday I went on and lost $1900. So sickening so I spent another 3 hours on poker tracker. But this time I found all my stats to be ok. So looking thru the hand histories I found that I had simply run bad. Really bad in fact. Two sets on flop ran into higher sets. Two flushes into higher. KK into AA pre twice. AA lost to JJ etc etc.

Anyway today I started again and got it all back in 2 hrs . I have played and lost tonight but am running $2400 up for the day.

So I am still not happy with the winrate but when things even out it should improve.

I have released the next $4,000 bonus so that is $8,000 for the year and $1,400 profit from the games.

I also now have 47,000 vpp's so approaching 5% of annual target.

Oh I have also gone part time at work. Not for good, but at least for the time being and hopefully thru the Summer so I can get my golf handicap down to scratch.

Oh I also had my biggest ever pot on $1/2. $1430 pot which is massive at that level. You can view it here.
1 comments:

lol great to have ya back

interesting and good sounding news on the part time stuff mate-hope other stuff ok though if ya know what I mean


Post a Comment

2009 Stats

VPP: 51,000 (5%)
Hands: 100,000
BB100: 0.94
Bonus Money: $8,150
Cash Profit: $3,659

Overall Profit: $11,809

Recent Posts

Recent Comments